IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
COFEPP, a public limited company with capital of 5,900,000 euros, registered in the Créteil Trade and Companies Register under number 572 056 331, with VAT number FR 94 572 056 331 and head office at 18 rue de l’entrepôt, 94227 CHARENTON LE PONT CEDEX.
User: any natural person, with or without a personal User account, using the PORTO CRUZ site or any of the services offered on it.
Site: the site https://www.porto-cruz.com/en
DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
This data is collected when the User :
- contacts PORTO CRUZ Customer Service by any means of communication made available to him/her ;
- participates in a promotional game/competition;
- browses the Site and consults articles;
- shares an article with a friend via social networks from an article page;
- fills in an information form or questionnaire on the Site.
The data collected is required for the following purposes:
- Management and follow-up of commercial relations between PORTO CRUZ and the User/Customer;
- Personalization of Site content, display of targeted advertising, in particular on social networks;
- Provision of sharing buttons for social networks;
- Setting up promotional games/competitions;
- Production of audience measurement statistics and marketing studies;
RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, as amended, the User has the right to access, rectify and delete data concerning him or her. Users may expressly object to the processing of their personal data.
To do so, they should write to COFEPP (PORTO CRUZ), Service juridique, 18 rue de l’Entrepôt – 94227 CHARENTON-LE-PONT or fill in the online form in the contacts section, specifying in their request “Right of access, rectification and deletion”.
The User must indicate his/her surname, first name and postal address. The request must be signed and accompanied by a valid form of identification bearing the User’s signature. The User may specify the address to which the reply should be sent.
PORTO CRUZ has 2 months from receipt of the User’s request to reply. At the end of this period, the Customer may refer the matter to the CNIL in the event of a negative response or no response from PORTO CRUZ.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
PORTO CRUZ retains data for a period of three years from the end of the relationship with the Customer. The period begins either with the last call to customer service, or with the sending of an e-mail to customer service, or with the opening of an e-mail sent by PORTO CRUZ, or with a click on a hypertext link in an e-mail sent by PORTO CRUZ, or with a positive response to an e-mail asking whether the customer wishes to continue to receive commercial prospecting at the end of the three-year period. At the end of this period, the customer’s or prospect’s data will be anonymized.
Nonetheless, information used to establish proof of a right or contract, or kept to comply with a legal obligation, may be archived in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
FATE OF PERSONAL DATA AFTER DEATH
PORTO CRUZ informs the User that he/she may define, during his/her lifetime, directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of his/her personal data after his/her death. These instructions may be general or specific. The User may modify or revoke these instructions at any time. To do so, the User may contact COFEPP (PORTO CRUZ), Legal Department, 18 rue de l’Entrepôt – 94227 CHARENTON-LE-PONT or fill in the online form in the contacts section, specifying “Fate of personal data after death” in the request.
POSTAL ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER
The Customer’s postal address and telephone number are required for commercial relations between PORTO CRUZ and the Customer.
PORTO CRUZ uses this personal data for commercial prospecting purposes. At any time, the customer has the possibility of objecting simply and free of charge by writing to the following address: COFEPP (PORTO CRUZ), 18 rue de l’entrepôt – 94227 CHARENTON-LE-PONT or by filling in the online form in the contacts section, specifying your request. Users who do not wish to be the subject of commercial canvassing by telephone are informed that they have the right to oppose telephone canvassing by entering their landline and/or mobile telephone numbers on the free opposition list accessible via the http://www.bloctel.gouv.fr/ website. Users are informed that their request will be processed within 30 days of confirmation of their registration. This registration is valid for 3 years.
PORTO CRUZ may also use the Customer’s cell phone number for commercial prospecting purposes. At any time, the Customer may object to this free of charge by writing to the following address: COFEPP (PORTO CRUZ), 18 rue de l’entrepôt – 94227 CHARENTON-LE-PONT or by filling in the online form in the contacts section, specifying your request.
Specific page on cookies
Definition of a Cookie
https://www.porto-cruz.com/en also uses the browser’s “Localstorage” which has the same operating principle as cookies. The action of deleting cookies also deletes the browser’s “Localstorage”.
Deletion of cookies
The User may deactivate the cookies saved on their device at any time. To do this, simply select the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this deactivation will consequently prevent access to certain features of the Website that enable the personalisation of the services provided by https://www.porto-cruz.com/en.
Different types of cookies are used
- Strictly necessary cookies: these cookies allow you to browse the Website and are essential to the proper functioning of the Website. Their deactivation will lead to difficulties when using the Website and will consequently prevent access to certain features.
- Functional cookies: these cookies enable the memorisation of your preferences, your choices in order to personalise your experience on the Website.
- Performance and statistical cookies: these cookies collect information on how Users use the Website (the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, and the activity of visitors) via the Google Analytics and Facebook analysis tools. These cookies also allow us to identify and resolve the – — Website’s operating problems and to improve them.
- Third party cookies: these cookies placed on the device by partner companies enable the identification of the items viewed or bought on the Website and the collection of browsing data in order to personalise the marketing offer sent to the User outside of the Website. Within the framework of this type of advertising partnership https://www.porto-cruz.com/en may be required to transmit to the partner data concerning the items viewed by the User during their navigation on the website as well as the nature of their purchases. The User may refuse these cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. This refusal may lead to the prevention of access to certain functions offered by the partner companies of https://www.porto-cruz.com/en.
- Social network buttons: https://www.porto-cruz.com/en provides internet users with sharing buttons such as Facebook, Instagram (see the “Social Network Plugins” section below).
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to learn how to modify your cookie preferences.
Deactivation of cookies via the main browsers:
- In the “Tools” menu, select “Options”
- Then click on the “Confidentiality” tab
- Click on the “Advanced” button to make the “Advanced Confidentiality Settings” window appear.
- Then tick the “Ignore the automatic management of cookies” box, the select “Refuse” and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
- In the menu at the top of the page click on “Tools”, then “Options”
- Select the “Privacy & Security” tab
- Configure the “Firefox will” menu, click on “Use custom settings for history”
- Make sure the “Accept third party cookies” box is unticked and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
- In the menu, click on “Settings” then on “Advanced”
- Select the “Privacy and Security” tab, then on the “Content settings” menu.
- Tick on the “Block third party cookies and data” box and save your preferences by clicking on “OK”.
- In the menu at the top of the page, click on “Safari”, then “Preferences”
- Click on the “Privacy” tab
- Untick the “Accept cookies” box and save your preferences.
Deactivation via an inter-professional platform
You may also connect to the Youronlinechoices website, offered by the digital advertising professional gathered together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance EDAA and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralised interface allowing you to indicate your refusal or your acceptance of cookies that can be used in order to adapt the advertisements likely to be displayed on your device’s browser. http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
https://www.porto-cruz.com/en informs the User that this procedure will not prevent the display of advertisements on the websites you visit. It will only block the technology that enables the advertisements to be adapted to your interests.
https://www.porto-cruz.com/en uses web beacons on certain pages of the Website which counts the number of visitors to the page. These web beacons can be used with some of our commercial partners, notably in order to measure and improve the efficiency of certain advertisements. The information collected via these web beacons is anonymous and makes it possible to know how many people visit certain pages of the Website in order to better help the Website’s Users.
Social network plugins
The Website uses social network plugins like Facebook, Instagram (Hereinafter “Social Networks”). For example, if the User is connected to Facebook while browsing the Website, Facebook will be able to directly link their visit to their Facebook user account, even if the User has not used the sharing button. If the User uses plugins, for example by clicking on the “Like” button or by leaving a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted to and saved on a Facebook server. It will not be published on the User’s Facebook account.
https://www.porto-cruz.com/en does not manage the data collected by Social Networks via the buttons. The User must read the policy regarding the protection of personal data published by the Social Networks concerned in order to understand how the data collected is processed and used as well as the configuration options they have to protect their privacy. If the User does not want the Social Network to connect the information collected via the https://www.porto-cruz.com/en intermediary to their Social Network user account, they must log out of the Social Network before viewing the Website.
Security measures taken by https://www.porto-cruz.com/en to ensure the protection of personal data: https://www.porto-cruz.com/en implements all technical means in accordance with the industry’s practices for maintaining the integrity, security, confidentiality of the data and notably to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or to prevent unauthorised third parties from gaining access.
Preventing and combating fraud
The data collected is also used to prevent and combat fraud, notably card fraud. In order to avoid any fraudulent payment, https://www.porto-cruz.com/en reserves the right to verify personal data communicated by the client when placing an order and adopt all measures deemed necessary for verifying that the person whose bank account has been debited is in fact the person who placed the order. This verification may take the form of a request for proof of identity and/or residence.
In the absence of a negative answer from the client, https://www.porto-cruz.com/en reserves the right to cancel the order placed by the client.
Recruitment and applications
Personal information collected is processed by computer in accordance with the French law of the 6th of January 1978 with the aim of managing and monitoring applications via recruitment software on our Website.
The data controller is the COFEPP company (See “Identity of the data controller”). The data collected is intended for the use of https://www.porto-cruz.com/en and is retained for a duration of 2 years from the last contact with the candidate.
In accordance with the modified French law from the 6th of January 1978, the candidates have the right to access, modify, rectify and to delete their personal data. The candidate may oppose the disclosure of their contact information. To do this, the candidate may write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
They must indicate their surnames, first names and postal address. Their request must be signed and specify the address to which a reply must be sent. A reply will then be sent to them within a period of 2 months following the reception of the request, as evidenced by the postmark.